IN THE EVENT OF A SUDDEN SHOWER OR ANY OTHER INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITION, THE STARTER WILL HALT THE RACES. EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO COMPLETE THE REMAINDER OF THE PROGRAM AS ADVERTISED. IF THE RAIN, IN THE SOLE OPINION OF THE TRACK MANAGEMENT, WILL PREVENT THE RETURN OF SAFE RACING CONDTIONS, THE REMAINING RACES WILL BE POSTPONED OR CANCELLED AS FOLLOWS:
A: IF THE MAJORITY OF THE HEAT RACES HAVE BEEN RUN, THIS DATES PROGRAM WILL BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE AND NO RAIN CHECKS WILL BE HONORED. ANY RAINED OUT FEATURES WILL BE RUN AS THE FIRST EVENT(S) FOLLOWING TIME TRIALS ON THE NEXT SCHEDULED RACE DATE OR AT A DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
B: IF THE MAJORITY OF THE HEAT RACES HAVE NOT BEEN NOT BEEN COMPLETED, THE COMPLETED PROGRAM INCLUDING TIME TRIALS, TRACK RECORDS, BONUSES AND CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS WILL BE VOIDED. RAIN CHECKS WILL BE HONORED AT THE NEXT RACE WITH THE SAME ADMISSION ONLY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
Grundy County Fair & Speedway - May 15, 2020 TESTING INFO
The Grundy County Speedway will begin track rental for single car practice on Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
The following Rules and Guidelines will be strictly adhered to: (No Exceptions)
1) Reservations for track practice rental can be made by calling the Fair Office at 815-942-5958
Tuesday – Friday between the hours of 9am and 2pm.
2) Track will be available for practice rental on Tuesday – Saturday.
3) All track rentals will be a four hour time slot for each team. Rental Fee is $150.
Tuesday - Thursday Friday - Saturday
Slot 1 10am/2pm Slot 1 10am/2pm
Slot 2 12pm/4pm Slot 2 12pm/4pm
Slot 3 2pm/6pm Slot 3 2pm/6pm
Slot 4 4pm/8pm
4) Only one car/team per time slot will be allowed.
5) Each team will be limited to one driver and four crew members.
6) All team members must arrive and depart the facility together at the same time.
7) Everyone must sign the required registration waiver forms at the Fair Office/Main Gate for entry to
the facility. Please do not proceed past the main gate before this is completed.
8) Each person entering will be required to have a face mask for registration and entry.
9) Please bring your own pen to sign the required registration forms.
10) Must bring cash or check in the exact amount $150. Checks payable to Grundy County Fair.
11) Each team must be at the Main Gate no earlier than 20 minutes before your time slot.
12) If no one is at the Main Gate when you arrive, call the number posted on the gate sign.
13) Please be on time for your slot. If you are late, your time slot will not be extended.
14) No shows will be charged the full rental fee for the reserved time slot.
15) All team members must maintain social distancing of six feet at all times.
16) All teams in the pit area must park at least 50 feet from each other.
17) Each team must have a working fire extinguisher.
18) Driver must use all required safety equipment.
19) No crew members are allowed on the track.
20) Only ONE car will be allowed on the track at a time.
21) Please be respectful of other teams track time.
22) Speed limit in the pits is 5 mph. Please use caution at all times.
23) Do not leave any used tires or oil in the pits.
24) Please clean up your mess or a cleaning fee will be charged.
25) All teams must be loaded and depart the grounds immediately at the end of their time slot.
26) The Fair/Speedway reserves the right to modify or cancel reserved time slots at any time, for any
reason, as solely determined by the Grundy County Agricultural District Fair.
Grundy County Agricultural District Fair – Board of Directors